Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A quick, yummy pie with a hint of refreshing citrus. Perfect for cook-outs or other get togethers because in makes 2 pies at once. Given to me by a coworker who always has the perfect recipe! (Refrigeration time listed as cook time.)
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple or 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- Combine milk and lemon juice.
- Mix in whipped topping.
- Drain can of fruit and add to mixture.
- (You will want to cut the oranges into small pieces if you choose to use them.) Divide mixture between the two pie shells and spread until fairly smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
The whole family loves this! I used Cool Whip Free and diced up the oranges and yum-o! Will make this again and again. Thanks so much for sharing it!
Oh my. . . what an easy and great tasting pie. I used pineapple and we loved it. (I have a great baked pineapple recipe, but this is so much easier to prepare when I need a pineapple fix.) Also, this recipe is going straight into the motorhome as this will be a great treat to make when we are traveling. I just can't believe how easy and how good!!! This is winner, -Kathi- !!!!!
What an awesome yummy pie!! So easy and simple to make...just perfect for a light summertime dessert! I couldn't decide between oranges or pineapple, so I used both! I used an 8 oz can of pineapple and an 11 oz can of mandarin oranges (and I didn't cut them up - too lazy...they worked out fine for us!). I also used a 14 oz can of milk, as I wasn't sure what size to buy, but that seemed to work OK. Anyway, I wish I had found this sooner...but I'm glad I found it now!! Too yummy and easy to pass up...make this...you'll be glad you did! :) Thanks Triviakat for posting such a wonderful recipe!