Recipe by CoffeeB
I love any recipe for lasagna where I don't have to first cook the noodles. This is a different take on the traditional lasagna using fettuccine noodles instead of. Also, feel free to add ground beef to the sauce mix as this only calls for pepperoni's to be used.
Top Review by FLUFFSTER
I love Lasagna and this is killer!! I used my own sauce,but followed the recipe from then on. Very nice flavors! Great job Sue! Made for the Go For the Green event at KK's new site!
- 1 (48 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti noodles, uncooked
- 20 ounces ricotta cheese
- 1 cup fresh parsley
- 4 ounces pepperoni, sliced
- 36 ounces Italian cheese blend, shredded, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread 1 cup sauce in bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Carefully place 1/3 uncooked spaghetti noodles over sauce, making sure to coat spaghetti with sauce.
- Combine the ricotta cheese and parsley.
- Layer 2 cups ricotta mixture, 1/2 the pepperoni, 1 cup sauce and 1 cup cheese.
- Top with remaining spaghetti noodles , 2 cups ricotta mixture, pepperoni, sauce and 1 cup cheese.
- Top with remaining spaghetti and sauce, making sure sauce completely covers noodles.
- Cover with foil.
- Bake 375 degrees for 1 hour.
- Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.