Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
A skillet meal that's perfect when you are short on time!
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (broccoli, cauliflower, sugar snap peas and red pepper)
- 2 cups water
- 2 (3 ounce) packagesuncooked chicken-flavored ramen noodles, broken into pieces
- 6 ounces thinly sliced deli ham, cut into 2x1/2-inch strips
- 8 ounces deli American cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- Combine frozen vegetables, water, ramen noodles and seasoning packets in 10-inch skillet.
- Cook over high heat until mixture comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cover; cook 3 minutes.
- Stir in ham until heated through.
- Stir in cheese until cheese is slightly melted.