This is a quick chicken pot pie recipe from Paula Deen. It is so easy to make, and you could modify this recipe in so many ways.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a greased 2-quart casserole, layer the chicken, eggs, carrots, and peas.
- Mix the soup, chicken broth, and season with salt and pepper, if desired; pour over the layers.
- Stir together the biscuit mix and milk, and pour this over the casserole.
- Drizzle butter over the topping.
- Bake until the topping is golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes.