1/2 Photos of Hurry up Chicken Pot Pie (Paula Deen)
Mish K.'s Note:
This is a quick chicken pot pie recipe from Paula Deen. It is so easy to make, and you could modify this recipe in so many ways.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a greased 2-quart casserole, layer the chicken, eggs, carrots, and peas.
- 3Mix the soup, chicken broth, and season with salt and pepper, if desired; pour over the layers.
- 4Stir together the biscuit mix and milk, and pour this over the casserole.
- 5Drizzle butter over the topping.
- 6Bake until the topping is golden brown, 30 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hurry up Chicken Pot Pie (Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.6
- Calories from Fat 405
- Total Fat 45.1 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 241.3 mg
- Sodium 1567.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.7 g
- Protein 33.9 g