Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I needed a mocktail to share with co-workers when I hosted a Mardi Gras lunch. This one fits the bill!
- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 46 ounces ginger ale, chilled
- 16 ounces water
- 12 ounces frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 6 ounces lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 medium navel oranges, thinly sliced
- Combine all ingredients except ginger ale, and chill.
- Add ginger ale right before serving.
- Float slices of fruit.
With some serious downsizing, this was a great drink for my sister and me. I didn't think all those flavors would combine easily, but they sure did. Will have this again and again this summer. Thnx for posting, Tastings by CeCe. Made for My-3-Chefs 2008.