Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not the same as the original hurricane from Pat O'Brien's in New Orleans, this tasty drink still packs quite a punch.
- 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces dark rum or 1 1⁄2 fluid ounces jamaican rum
- 1 fluid ounce coconut rum (like Parrot Bay or Malibu)
- 2 fluid ounces passion fruit juice
- 1 fluid ounce sweetened lime juice (like Rose's)
- 1 fluid ounce pineapple juice
- 1 fluid ounce orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grenadine
- Place ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice and mix well.
- Pour into a tall glass or hurricane glass and garnish with fruit, if desired.
wow this was great. So tropical. I used fresh lime juice, not sweetened. Thanks Sue :) Made for the Saucy Senoritas of ZWT5
So refreshing on a warm summer's day. Thanks.