Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I got it from a friend. It's soooo delicious
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen shredded hash browns
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (32 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream (small container)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups corn flakes
- Preheat oven to 400 deg. Put hash browns i casserole pan.
- Melt 1 stick of butter and spread on hash browns.
- In lg. bowl mix together soup, sour cream & cheese. spread onto hash browns.
- Put corn flakes into ziplock and smash into pieces.
- Melt other stick of butter and mix into corn flakes. spread over hash browns.
- Bake for 40 minute Serve. (careful it's hot!).