Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got it from a friend. It's soooo delicious
Make and share this Hurley Hash Browns recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 deg. Put hash browns i casserole pan.
- Melt 1 stick of butter and spread on hash browns.
- In lg. bowl mix together soup, sour cream & cheese. spread onto hash browns.
- Put corn flakes into ziplock and smash into pieces.
- Melt other stick of butter and mix into corn flakes. spread over hash browns.
- Bake for 40 minute Serve. (careful it's hot!).