Mrs. Dillon's Note:
I got it from a friend. It's soooo delicious
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 deg. Put hash browns i casserole pan.
- 2Melt 1 stick of butter and spread on hash browns.
- 3In lg. bowl mix together soup, sour cream & cheese. spread onto hash browns.
- 4Put corn flakes into ziplock and smash into pieces.
- 5Melt other stick of butter and mix into corn flakes. spread over hash browns.
- 6Bake for 40 minute Serve. (careful it's hot!).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hurley Hash Browns
Serving Size: 1 (640 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 973.2
- Calories from Fat 658
- Total Fat 73.1 g
- Saturated Fat 40.9 g
- Cholesterol 166.4 mg
- Sodium 1995.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 13.3 g