1/1 Photo of Hunt's Creamy Tomato Tortellini
Tomatoes, peas and bacon combine with cheese tortellini in a creamy sauce.
My Private Note
1 cup s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can hunt's diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can Hunts tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen cheese tortellini
- 1/2 cup chive and onion soft cream cheese spread
- 1 cup frozen green pea
- cracked black pepper (optional)
- 1Cook bacon in large saucepan or Dutch oven over medium-low heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan, drain and discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings. Add garlic to drippings; cook 30 seconds or until fragrant.
- 2Add undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce and water; stir. Bring to a boil over high heat; stir in tortellini. Return to a boil; cover and simmer over medium-low heat 6 minutes or until tortellini is tender, stirring gently after 3 minutes.
- 3Add cream cheese; stir until completely melted. Stir in bacon and peas. Return to a boil; simmer 2 minutes. Sprinkle liberally with pepper, if desired.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hunt's Creamy Tomato Tortellini
Serving Size: 1 (370 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.6
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 44.6 mg
- Sodium 1148.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 18.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chive and onion soft cream cheese spread