Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
Grilled chicken, paired with the simple ingredients of petite diced tomatoes, basil and garlic.
Make and share this Hunt's Bruschetta Chicken Grill recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups balsamic vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 1⁄4 cup hunt's tomato paste, divided
- 4 small boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canhunt's diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 thick slices Italian bread
- Mix 1/4 cup dressing and 2 tablespoons tomato paste. Pour over chicken in small glass dish; refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
- Combine drained tomatoes, remaining 1/4 cup dressing, remaining 2 tablespoons of tomato paste, onions, basil and garlic. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Preheat grill to medium. Drain chicken, discarding marinade. Grill chicken 10 minutes or until done, turning once. GRill bread 2 minutes on each side until toasted. To serve, place bread on plate; top with chicken and tomato mixture.
This was 100% awesome! It is exactly what I hoped it would be. I did eat the bread because I was on my 'cheat day' from low carb. I will make this without the bread for a great low carb meal.<br/><br/>My awesome 11 year-old daughter is getting into cooking and she liked this. She is a picky eater and she actually ate some the next day for leftovers. Her comments were to put the tomatoes in a food processor because she wanted sauce. Wouldn't be bruschetta without the texture, but I love that she was thinking about- says a lot about the flavor!