- 1 tablespoon salad oil
- 4 pork loin chops, 3/4-inch thick
- 2 medium green peppers
- 1 medium onion
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom
- 8 ounces French dressing, sweet and spicy
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot oil; cook chops until browned on both sides, remove chops to plate.
- Meanwhile cut green pepper into strips; chop onion; cut mushrooms in half, if large.
- In drippings remaining in skillet.
- Stir in French dressing and remaining ingredients except tomato; heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 45-60 minutes or until the chops are fork tender.
- Skim off fat; add tomato; heat.