- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef round steak, cut 1-inch thick
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (8 ounce) packagesliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup frozen sliced carrot
- 1 (14 ounce) can low sodium beef broth
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) package beef stew seasoning
- hot cooked medium noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim fat from beef. Cut beef into 6 serving size pieces.
- Combine undrained tomatoes, mushrooms, celery, and carrots in 5-6 quart slow cooker.
- Place beef on vegetables.
- Stir together broth, soup, and seasoning mix; pour over beef.
- Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 8-10 hours, or on high-heat setting for 4-5 hours.
- Serve with cooked noodles.