Recipe by Chef Otaktay
here's a potato pie you hunters and others might enjoy:) its another authentic Native American dish:)
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 2 lbs sausage
- 2 large white onions or 2 large red onions
- 4 lbs potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 4 eggs
Directions See How It's Made
- potatoes peel, slice into thin layers and place in a large pan or dutch oven.
- Onions, peel, slice into thin layers and place with the potatoes.
- Add the sausages in the same pot as onions and potatoes and add vegetable oil.
- when it turns golden brown add the 4 eggs in and mix with the potatoes sausages and onions.
- When all golden brown on both sides then its done.