Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a very tasty crockpot bean recipe! Simple to make!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 lb fried crumbled bacon
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon hickory liquid smoke flavoring
- 1 (1 lb) can pork and beans
- 1 (1 lb) can lima beans
- 1 (1 lb) can butter beans
- 1 (1 lb) can kidney bean
- Cook beef until there is no pink.
- Put aside.
- Fry bacon and crumble.
- Put all ingredients in a crockpot and mix.
- Cook on low in crockpot for 4-8 hours.
- The longer it cooks, the smokier it tastes.
Smoking GOOD!I used 1 pound frozen lima beans. Skipped the butter and kidney beans and doubled up on the pork and beans. Used a red pepper sauce in place of the ketchup. For the bacon I used my Pepper bacon. Thanks Recipenut!
My recipe has 1 extra ingredient that's 1 package of little smokies. I serve this dish with corn bread with real butter my family of all guys love it. Try it you will like it.