Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An easy on the go lunch.
Make and share this Hunter Buns recipe from Food.com.
- Season ground beef to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook onion, garlic and ground beef till well cooked.
- Add flour, water and cabbage to onion, garlic and meat mixture.
- Cover and cook till cabbage is tender.
- Divide bread dough into 12 pieces and roll out into 4 inch rounds. Fill each with 1/4 cup of meat mix and seal.
- Bake 375 for 15 to 20 minute.
These made nice little sandwiches good for a quick meal. They were easy to make and baked up to a nice golden brown. We enjoyed these very much!