- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 3 cups cabbage coleslaw blend
- 1 1⁄2 lbs bread dough
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 garlic clove
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Season ground beef to taste with salt and pepper.
- Cook onion, garlic and ground beef till well cooked.
- Add flour, water and cabbage to onion, garlic and meat mixture.
- Cover and cook till cabbage is tender.
- Divide bread dough into 12 pieces and roll out into 4 inch rounds. Fill each with 1/4 cup of meat mix and seal.
- Bake 375 for 15 to 20 minute.