Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is the first recipe i am posting so i decided to post something simple and easy. These veggies are a great sidedish for anything grilled, the taste is great and they feel like silk in your mouth! Time is estimate.
- 1 -2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups carrots or 4 cups zucchini, cut into sticks that are as thick as your littlefinger mix together your favourites or 4 cups other vegetables, peeled cut into sticks that are as thick as your littlefinger mix together your favourites
- 4 -5 red onions, cut in pieces
- ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons honey
- heat the oil in a pan.
- when the oil is hot but not steaming add in the veggies but not the onions.
- toss vegetables until they have a bit of color on them and they are slightly softer on top.
- put the vegetables into an ovenpan, then add cut onions on top and mix together with veggies.
- mix honey with salt&pepper and pour this mixture on the vegetables, toss a bit.
- bake in the oven 400°F until the veggies are soft,tender and slightly golden.
- serve hot.