- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 (2 lb) pork tenderloin
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients except pork to make a marinade.
- Place pork in a sealable plastic bag, add marinade, seal and toss to coat. Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Cook pork on a covered grill until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees (well done)(About 15 minutes on each side).
- Remove meat from grill, cover with foil and let rest 15 minutes.
- Thinly slice and serve.