Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
First place prize winner!
Make and share this Hungry Man Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄3 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Emeril's Original Essence
- 1 (2 lb) pork tenderloin
- Mix all ingredients except pork to make a marinade.
- Place pork in a sealable plastic bag, add marinade, seal and toss to coat. Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Cook pork on a covered grill until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees (well done)(About 15 minutes on each side).
- Remove meat from grill, cover with foil and let rest 15 minutes.
- Thinly slice and serve.
This was really wonderful! My family is really sensitive to spicy food, so I added 2 Tbsp brown sugar to the marinade to balance the heat. Every, including my 2 and 4 yr-olds, had second helpings.
This was very good, the pork was very tender and flavorful from the overnight marinating. I used Emeril Lagasse's Essence for the Emeril's. I roasted the tenderloin in the oven at 450 degrees for about 15 minutes per side, until the correct internal temperature was reached.
Have made this several times, it's our favourite for pork tenderloin. I used just a cajun seasoning in place of the Emiril's and seemed fine. Thanks for posting!