2 hrs 45 mins
A nice mildly spicy chili that can feed any hungry family for a day or two. Has a nice amount of spices and a nice kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2267.96 g ground beef (Not too lean)
- 2 hot onions (winter onions are the best here)
- 1892.0 ml whole canned tomatoes, un-drained
- 2 bulbs of garlic
- 59.14 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml paprika
- 5 (2126.21 g) can kidney beans, drain 3 cans (I prefer 3 dark and 2 red)
- 2 diced jalapenos (OPTIONAL as this will make really hot)
- 1Brown Beef in a large skillet (Cast works best).
- 2Dice onions and garlic (optional Jalapenos) in a food processor, add to browned beef, mix thoroughly and cook until flavor is cooked into beef.
- 3Add beef, garlic, jalapenos, and onions to 6Qt Crock Pot.
- 4Add all seasonings, beans, tomatoes.
- 5Stir thoroughly and set Crock Pot to Med and cover.
- 6Heat chili in crock pot on Med for 2-4 hours or until chili is desired consistency then switch to low to retain heat.
- 7Serve and watch your family come back for more.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungry Man Chili
Serving Size: 1 (804 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1198.4
- Calories from Fat 541
- Total Fat 60.1 g
- Saturated Fat 22.8 g
- Cholesterol 257.0 mg
- Sodium 1847.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.4 g
- Sugars 14.9 g
- Protein 92.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: