Prep 45 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A nice mildly spicy chili that can feed any hungry family for a day or two. Has a nice amount of spices and a nice kick.
- 2267.96 g ground beef (Not too lean)
- 2 hot onions (winter onions are the best here)
- 1892.0 ml whole canned tomatoes, un-drained
- 2 bulbs of garlic
- 59.14 ml chili powder
- 9.85 ml paprika
- 5 (2126.21 g) can kidney beans, drain 3 cans (I prefer 3 dark and 2 red)
- 2 diced jalapenos (OPTIONAL as this will make really hot)
- Brown Beef in a large skillet (Cast works best).
- Dice onions and garlic (optional Jalapenos) in a food processor, add to browned beef, mix thoroughly and cook until flavor is cooked into beef.
- Add beef, garlic, jalapenos, and onions to 6Qt Crock Pot.
- Add all seasonings, beans, tomatoes.
- Stir thoroughly and set Crock Pot to Med and cover.
- Heat chili in crock pot on Med for 2-4 hours or until chili is desired consistency then switch to low to retain heat.
- Serve and watch your family come back for more.