1/1 Photo of Hungry Man Casserole
Golden Honey Dog's Note:
Great cold weather dish- very tasty with the hamburger and BBQ sauce & kids love it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown beef, drain excess fat. Stir in salt, beans, BBQ sauce and onion, heat until bubbly.
- 2Pour mixture into a 2-quart casserole.
- 3Cut biscuits in halves to form 20 half circles, place cut side down along the edge of the casserole on meat mixture.
- 4Sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake, uncovered at 375 for 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungry Man Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 649.0
- Calories from Fat 267
- Total Fat 29.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 85.9 mg
- Sodium 2371.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.6 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 33.0 g