- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant minced onion
- 1 can hungry jack biscuit
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brown ground meat and drain.
- Stir in the next five ingredients.
- Heat until bubbly.
- Pour mixture into a sprayed 2 quart casserole dish.
- Cut the biscuits in half to form 20 half circles.
- Place biscuits cut side down on top of mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.