Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love the Hungry Girl website, this is one of the Starbucks swaps.
- 5 ounces light vanilla soymilk
- 3 teaspoons coffee-mate powdered french vanilla fat free non-dairy coffee creamer (dissolved in an oz of warm water)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1 ounce torani sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 3 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 5 -7 large ice cubes
- fat free Reddi-Wip topping
- Place all of the ingredients in blender, except for the whipped cream. Blend on high speed for 30-45 seconds. Pour, and top with Fat Free Reddi-Wip. A vanilla dream!
I love this. I make this for my coffee on those hot summer mornings that hot coffee doesn't sound good and it is great!