From the Hungry Girl e-mails.....The recipes that she comes up with are amazing! Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe, Calories: 167 Fat: 5g Sodium: 895mg Carbs: 14g Fiber: 4g Sugars: 2g Protein: 17g * 3 Points
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Rinse and drain noodles well. Cut noodles (so they're not completely unwieldy).
- 3Microwave noodles for one minute and pat dry.
- 4Melt Laughing Cow Light cheese wedge into noodles, microwaving again for 20 seconds if necessary.
- 5Mix cheese wedge thoroughly into noodles.
- 6Add tuna and peas and stir well.
- 7Put noodle/cheese mixture into a casserole dish.
- 8Add your can of soup and one tablespoons of parmesan and mix well.
- 9Season to taste.
- 10Top with remaining two tablespoons of parmesan and bake in your preheated 375-degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- 11Enjoy. Serves 4.
- 12Use cayenne only if you like foods with a spicy kick!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungry Girl's Tuna Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (68 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 80.5
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 21.8 mg
- Sodium 216.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 13.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
tofu shirataki noodles
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
reduced-fat parmesan cheese