Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the Hungry Girl e-mails.....The recipes that she comes up with are amazing! Serving Size: 1/4 of recipe, Calories: 167 Fat: 5g Sodium: 895mg Carbs: 14g Fiber: 4g Sugars: 2g Protein: 17g * 3 Points
- 3 (8 ounce) packages tofu shirataki noodles, Fettuccine Shape
- 7 ounces tuna in water
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 1 piece Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons reduced-fat parmesan cheese
- garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Rinse and drain noodles well. Cut noodles (so they're not completely unwieldy).
- Microwave noodles for one minute and pat dry.
- Melt Laughing Cow Light cheese wedge into noodles, microwaving again for 20 seconds if necessary.
- Mix cheese wedge thoroughly into noodles.
- Add tuna and peas and stir well.
- Put noodle/cheese mixture into a casserole dish.
- Add your can of soup and one tablespoons of parmesan and mix well.
- Season to taste.
- Top with remaining two tablespoons of parmesan and bake in your preheated 375-degree oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Enjoy. Serves 4.
- Use cayenne only if you like foods with a spicy kick!