Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
per serving(entire recipe) 183 calories, 3g fat, 614 mg sodium, 17g carbs, 5g fiber, 5g sugars, 22g protein- 3 ww points From the hungry girl book. I made it without the veggie patty and it was still good!:) enjoy!
- 1 veggie burger, patty thawed if previously frozen
- 118.29 ml fat free egg substitute
- 59.14 ml chopped tomato
- 59.14 ml chopped mushroom
- 29.58 ml chopped onions
- Chop veggie patty into bite-sized pieces. Place mushrooms, onions, and veggie patty pieces in a pan spritzed with nonstick spray, and cook over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add egg substitute and tomatoes to the pan. Scramble together until eggs are cooked.
- serves 1.
Super good! Filling without weighing us down. I didn't have any mushrooms, so I added some chopped broccoli and red bell pepper. My DH was a little skeptical about using the veggie burger, but he said he really liked this meal. I used Morning Star burgers from Costco. Thanks for posting the recipe.