Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My favorite smoothie . . . ever. So light, fluffy, smooth, and oh so delicious!
- 2 teaspoons Coffee-mate fat free powder, French Vanilla
- 1 ounce warm water
- 2⁄3 cup frozen strawberries
- 5 ounces light vanilla soymilk
- 1 ounce strawberry syrup, Torani sugar free
- 3 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 large ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons whipped topping, fat free Redi-Whip
- Dissolve Coffee-mate in warm water.
- Place all of the ingredients in blender, except for the whipped cream.
- Blend on high speed for 30-45 seconds.
- Pour, and top with Fat Free Redi-Whip. Strawberrylicious!
I realize I might have changed this recipe quite a bit with one little substitution, but I really didn't want to include the 3 ice cubes here so in their place I used a 3 one-inch pieces of frozen banana, & that gave a little more body as well as a nice frosty chill to the drink! I made 2 double batches to include on the breakfast table when my son & DIL were here, & we were all thoroughly impressed with this very tasty beverage! Thanks for sharing the recipe! [Made & reviewed in New Kids on the Block tag]