Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Haven't tried this yet but it sounds yummy...
Make and share this Hungry Girl's Pb&j Yogurt Parfait recipe from Food.com.
- 6 ounces fat-free strawberry yogurt (like the kind by Yoplait Light)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped strawberry
- 12 g peanut butter cookies, crushed (1/2 package of Nabisco 100 Calorie Pack Planters Peanut Butter Cookie Crisps)
- 1 teaspoon peanut butter chips, crushed (found in the baking aisle)
- Spoon half of the yogurt into a small glass.
- Layer half of the strawberries, half of the crushed cookies (1/4th of the package, and half of the crushed chips.
- Continue layering with remaining yogurt, strawberries, crushed cookies (1/4th of the package), and crushed chips.
- PER SERVING (entire parfait): 205 calories, 3g fat, 199mg sodium, 37g carbs, 2g fiber, 24g sugars, 7g protein -- POINTS® value 4.