Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
From the Hungry Girl blog
- 93.55 g envelopebetty crocker cheddar and sour cream instant mashed potatoes
- 118.29 ml canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 118.29 ml frozen corn
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 0.59 ml cumin
- 118.29 ml shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml chopped tomato
- 59.14 ml chopped scallion
- Prepare potatoes as directed on package, set aside.
- Place beans and corn in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes until hot. Drain any liquid. Add chili powder and cumin. Mix and set aside.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup of potatoes into each of 4 microwave safe parfait glasses.
- Evenly distribute bean/corn mixture among glasses and then top with the remaining potatoes.
- Top each parfait with 2 tbsp cheese. Microwave until cheese is melted, about 30 seconds.
- Top with tomatoes and scallions.