From the Hungry Girl blog
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare potatoes as directed on package, set aside.
- 2Place beans and corn in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes until hot. Drain any liquid. Add chili powder and cumin. Mix and set aside.
- 3Scoop about 1/3 cup of potatoes into each of 4 microwave safe parfait glasses.
- 4Evenly distribute bean/corn mixture among glasses and then top with the remaining potatoes.
- 5Top each parfait with 2 tbsp cheese. Microwave until cheese is melted, about 30 seconds.
- 6Top with tomatoes and scallions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungry Girl's Mexican Mashed Potato Parfaits
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 148.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.1 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 5.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cheddar cheese