Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
From the Hungry Girl blog
- 1 (3 1/3 ounce) envelopebetty crocker cheddar and sour cream instant mashed potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup frozen corn
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- Prepare potatoes as directed on package, set aside.
- Place beans and corn in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 2 minutes until hot. Drain any liquid. Add chili powder and cumin. Mix and set aside.
- Scoop about 1/3 cup of potatoes into each of 4 microwave safe parfait glasses.
- Evenly distribute bean/corn mixture among glasses and then top with the remaining potatoes.
- Top each parfait with 2 tbsp cheese. Microwave until cheese is melted, about 30 seconds.
- Top with tomatoes and scallions.