Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I love HG's version of this pie. It tastes really good for being a low-cal snack =)
- 2 cups Fiber One cereal, bran (original)
- 1⁄4 cup light whipped butter, melted
- 1 (6 ounce) boxjell-o sugar free peach gelatin (one large or two small)
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip Free
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin mix with 2 cups of boiling water then stir til dissolved.
- Stir in 1 cup of cold water & place in the fridge for about an hour (the mix should be thick, but not completely gelled!).
- Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, grind Fiber One to a breadcrumb-like consistency.
- Combine crumbs with melted butter & stir.
- In a pie dish sprayed with nonstick spray, evenly distribute the Fiber One mixture & press to form a crust.
- Bake the crust for 10 minutes & set aside.
- Once the Jell-o has thickened, blend in the Cool Whip until smooth.
- Pour this into the pie crust & refrigerate til firm.