4 hrs 30 mins
I love HG's version of this pie. It tastes really good for being a low-cal snack =)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin mix with 2 cups of boiling water then stir til dissolved.
- 3Stir in 1 cup of cold water & place in the fridge for about an hour (the mix should be thick, but not completely gelled!).
- 4Meanwhile, in a blender or food processor, grind Fiber One to a breadcrumb-like consistency.
- 5Combine crumbs with melted butter & stir.
- 6In a pie dish sprayed with nonstick spray, evenly distribute the Fiber One mixture & press to form a crust.
- 7Bake the crust for 10 minutes & set aside.
- 8Once the Jell-o has thickened, blend in the Cool Whip until smooth.
- 9Pour this into the pie crust & refrigerate til firm.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungry Girl's Low Calorie Peaches 'n Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (41 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 144.3
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.3 mg
- Sodium 202.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free