Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From the Hungry Girl blog
- 1 small very ripe banana
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) sugar-free vanilla pudding, snack (like the kind by Jell-O)
- 2 ready-to-use dessert crepes (like the kind by Melissa's or Frieda's)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place banana in a bowl and mash thoroughly with a fork.
- Add pudding and 1/8 teaspoons cinnamon. Stir until blended.
- Gently tear or cut each crepe in half, and lay the 4 halves flat.
- Into the center of each, spoon 1/4th of the banana-pudding mixture, about 2 tablespoons per crepe half.
- One at a time, wrap the halves up envelope-style, folding the sides in first and then top and bottom.
- Pat gently to seal, and then place seam side down on a plate. Freeze for about 1 hour.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray (butter-flavored spray, if you've got it) to medium heat on the stove.
- Place 2 frozen crepes side by side in the skillet, seam sides up. Cook for 1 minute.
- Very gently flip crepes and cook for 1 more minute, or until slightly browned on the outside and thawed on the inside.
- Repeat with remaining crepes and enjoy!