From the Hungry Girl blog
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place banana in a bowl and mash thoroughly with a fork.
- 2Add pudding and 1/8 teaspoons cinnamon. Stir until blended.
- 3Gently tear or cut each crepe in half, and lay the 4 halves flat.
- 4Into the center of each, spoon 1/4th of the banana-pudding mixture, about 2 tablespoons per crepe half.
- 5One at a time, wrap the halves up envelope-style, folding the sides in first and then top and bottom.
- 6Pat gently to seal, and then place seam side down on a plate. Freeze for about 1 hour.
- 7Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray (butter-flavored spray, if you've got it) to medium heat on the stove.
- 8Place 2 frozen crepes side by side in the skillet, seam sides up. Cook for 1 minute.
- 9Very gently flip crepes and cook for 1 more minute, or until slightly browned on the outside and thawed on the inside.
- 10Repeat with remaining crepes and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungry Girl's Gooey-Good Banana-Cream Crepes
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: