1/3 Photos of Hungry Girl's Cake Batter Shake
Shelby Jo's Note:
A low cal version of a sweet treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons Cool Whip Free, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon hot powdered cocoa mix, from a 25-calorie packet (like Swiss Miss Diet or NestlÃ Fat Free)
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free french vanilla powdered coffee creamer (like the kind by Coffee-mate)
- 1/2 cup light vanilla soymilk
- 1 tablespoon jell-o sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup fat-free vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups crushed ice or 8 -12 ice cubes
- 1 tablespoon rainbow candy sprinkles (or more)
- 1To make the chocolatey topping, in a small bowl, combine Cool Whip with cocoa mix. Stir until completely mixed. Cover and refrigerate.
- 2In a tall glass, combine powdered creamer with 2 tablespoons hot water and stir to dissolve. Add soymilk and pudding mix. Stir until mostly dissolved. Transfer contents of the glass to a blender.
- 3Add ice cream and ice to the blender. Blend at high speed until thoroughly mixed. If needed, remove blender from the base, stir mixture, and blend again.
- 4Pour into the tall glass. Gently stir in the sprinkles.
- 5If you want to get fancy with your chocolatey topping, spoon it into one of the bottom corners of a plastic bag; snip off the tip of that corner to create a small hole, and pipe the topping through the hole into a swirl over your shake. Or keep things simple and just spoon on the topping! If you like, top with a few extra sprinkles. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungry Girl's Cake Batter Shake
Serving Size: 1 (397 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 122.8
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.5 mg
- Sodium 86.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.9 g
- Protein 1.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Cool Whip Free
light vanilla soymilk
sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix