Recipe by Lorraine of AZ
I got this recipe from the Hungry Girl website. It is from their new cookbook: 300 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Dishes Under 300 Calories. This pizza is definitely under 300 calories -- it weighs in at 213! (That's if you only eat 1/6 of the recipe -- something I have a hard time doing!)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Pillsbury refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 6 slices center-cut bacon (turkey bacon may be used)
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray. Roll out dough on the sheet into a rectangle of even thickness.
- Bake in oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Bring a skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium heat on the stove. Add bacon and cook until crispy, about 4 minutes per side. Once cool enough to handle, break up into pierces and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine mayo with ranch mix and mix well. Spread mixture evenly over cooled pizza crust. Evenly top with lettuce, tomatoes, and cooked bacon.
- Slice into 6 pieces and enjoy!