Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This came from the Hungry Girl website and my husband ate it all.
- 2 cups cold 8th continent light vanilla soymilk (or another light vanilla soymilk)
- 1 (1 ounce) package fat-free sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 24 reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- Cool Whip Free (optional)
- Combine pudding mix and soymilk in a bowl. Beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes or until well blended. Set aside.
- In a medium glass bowl or casserole dish, arrange a layer of wafers and then a layer of banana slices. Continue alternating layers until all wafers and banana slices are gone.
- Top with pudding and let it seep down in between wafer/banana layers. Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Once ready to serve, distribute into 6 serving dishes (about 1/2 cup each). Add whipped topping if desired.