1/1 Photo of Hungry Girl Ww Guacamole - 1 Point!
From the Hungry Girl website, absolutely delish!! Serving Size: 1/3 cup (1/6th of recipe) Calories: 78 Fat: 3g Sodium: 320mg Carbs: 10.5g Fiber: 3.5g Sugars: 4g Protein: 3.5g POINTS® value 1* Side note: I couldn't find greek yogurt, so I added FF cottage cheese (like a friend of mine does in her full fat guac and it was fantastic!!!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 15 ounces peas, drained
- 1/2 mashed avocado (about 1 medium-small avocado's worth)
- 1/3 cup chopped cherry tomatoes or 1/3 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup fat free Greek yogurt (like Fage Total 0%)
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon chili powder
- chopped cilantro (optional) or chopped jarred jalapenos (optional) or additional salt and pepper (optional)
- 1Place drained peas in a medium bowl and mash thoroughly with a potato masher or fork.
- 2Add all other ingredients except for the tomatoes, onions and optional items.
- 3Continue to mash until blended.
- 4Stir in the tomatoes, onions and, if you like, some chopped cilantro and/or jalapenos.
- 5Season to taste with salt and pepper, if needed.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungry Girl Ww Guacamole - 1 Point!
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 98.7
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.2 mg
- Sodium 110.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g