From the Hungry Girl website, absolutely delish!! Serving Size: 1/3 cup (1/6th of recipe) Calories: 78 Fat: 3g Sodium: 320mg Carbs: 10.5g Fiber: 3.5g Sugars: 4g Protein: 3.5g POINTS® value 1* Side note: I couldn't find greek yogurt, so I added FF cottage cheese (like a friend of mine does in her full fat guac and it was fantastic!!!)
- 15 ounces peas, drained
- 1⁄2 mashed avocado (about 1 medium-small avocado's worth)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped cherry tomatoes or 1⁄3 cup grape tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup fat free Greek yogurt (like Fage Total 0%)
- 4 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon chili powder
- chopped cilantro (optional) or chopped jarred jalapenos (optional) or additional salt and pepper (optional)
- Place drained peas in a medium bowl and mash thoroughly with a potato masher or fork.
- Add all other ingredients except for the tomatoes, onions and optional items.
- Continue to mash until blended.
- Stir in the tomatoes, onions and, if you like, some chopped cilantro and/or jalapenos.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, if needed.