1/3 Photos of Hungry Girl Sweet Cheese 'n Apple Mug
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
I wasn't sure about apple and onion in scrambled eggs, but it's very tasty and this has become one of my favorite single-serving breakfast recipes. When I first made the recipe, I used cheese for Laughing Cow Light Swiss by mistake, but it's a good alternative -- and fewer calories than Mini Babybel Light Cheese (50 vs. 35). In addition to the spices, I also use a sprinkling of Green Herb Seasoned Salt (Green Herb Seasoned Salt). Nutritional Information: 188 Calories with Babybel and 173 with Light Swiss.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop onion and apple.
- 2Spray a large microwave-safe mug with nonstick spray. I find a mug is not large enough, and I use a bowl.
- 3Add apple and onion. Microwave 1 1/2 minutes.
- 4Pat dry to remove excess moisture. Add egg and stir. Microwave 1 1/2 minutes.
- 5Stir in cheese and seasonings. Microwave 1 minute or until scramble is set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungry Girl Sweet Cheese 'n Apple Mug
Serving Size: 1 (281 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 360.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 18.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: