Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
www.hungry-girl.com LOVE HER!
Make and share this Hungry Girl Pancakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup egg white
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons non-fat vanilla yogurt
- 2 teaspoons semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 Splenda quick pack
- 1 dash salt
- Mix. Cook -- Enjoy!
LOVE HER!!! I'm not big into chocolate chip pancakes, but this recipe has thousands of variations. I've been using the carbmaster yogurt in flavors. So far I think the lemon is my favorite topped with sugar free syrup. MMMM I also like the vanilla chai with cinnamon and fat free whipped topping. You've got to love a 120 calorie pancake. This calorie counter is off. Thanks for posting it!!!