Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Hungry Girl's Version of a crunch wrap supreme from Taco Bell. Calories: 210, Fat: 4.5g, Carbs: 32g, Fiber: 16g, Sugars: 2g, Protein: 25g, POINTS® value 4
- 1 large wheat low-carb tortilla
- 3 baked corn tortilla chips (like Guiltless Gourmet's Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips)
- 1⁄3 cup frozen hamburger-style soy crumbles (like Boca Ground Burger or Morningstar Farms Meal Starters Grillers Recipe Crumbles)
- 1⁄4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded lettuce
- 1⁄3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon taco seasoning
- Combine frozen soy crumbles, cheese and taco seasoning in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in microwave for 30 seconds. Warm tortilla for a few seconds in the microwave (making it easier to fold without ripping), and then lay it out on a flat surface.
- Place the soy crumble mixture in the center of the tortilla. Flatten the mixture into a circle, keeping it about 2 inches from the edge of the tortilla. Next, layer the tortilla chips on top of the soy crumble mixture. Evenly top with sour cream, lettuce and then tomato.
- Starting at the bottom of the tortilla, fold edge up to the center of the tortilla. Then going around the edge of the tortilla, repeatedly fold overlapping sections to meet the center, for a total of about 6 folds (until filling is completely enclosed).
- In a pan sprayed with nonstick spray, over medium heat, carefully place the folded tortilla in the center of the pan (folded side down). Heat for 3 - 4 minutes. Carefully flip the wrap with a spatula and heat for another 30 seconds.