Recipe by xpnsve
Ok I admit, I've been intrigued by Hungry Girl! The website has fantastic info (so does the book) and they include Weight Watchers POINTS too!! This particular shake is HG's take on Carl Jr.'s Captain Crunch Shake. Makes 1 shake = 3 points.
Top Review by beth.hagan7
I don't like Cap'n Crunch, but my kids and husband do. They all loved this shake. I couldn't find the vanilla syrup so left it out. It must have still tasted okay since I was asked for seconds by all.
- 5 ounces unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze, beverage
- 1⁄2 cup breyers double churn free fat free vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄4 cup Cap'n Crunch cereal (original)
- 1 ounce sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1 teaspoon fat free Coffee-mate or 1 teaspoon sugar-free french vanilla powdered coffee creamer, dissolved in 1 tbsp. warm water
- 3 (1 g) packets Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons fat free Reddi-Wip topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients in a blender, and then blend with 3 ice cubes.
- One at a time, add more ice cubes and then resume blending, until your ideal consistency is reached. (I like my shakes pretty thick, so I end up using about 5 - 7 cubes in total.)
- Then pour your shake into a glass, and top it off with the Reddi-wip!