Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
So tasty but so easy on the calories and fat. This is 8 Weight Watchers points plus and so worth it! This is good for lunch or a quick dinner.
- 59.14 ml onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml bell pepper, chopped
- 9.85 ml fat free ranch dressing
- 0.59 ml hot sauce
- 14.17 g avocado, mashed (about 1 tbsp.)
- 0.25 ml each chili powder, ground cumin, and garlic powder
- 1 medium-large high-fiber flour tortilla (with 110 calories or less, like the kind by La Tortilla Factory)
- 59.14 ml fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 56.69 g chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 slice turkey bacon, cooked crisp
- nonfat sour cream, salsa
- Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook and stir onion and pepper until softened, 3 - 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix ranch dressing with hot sauce. In another small bowl, mix avocado with chili powder, ground cumin, and garlic powder.
- Lay tortilla flat and spread avocado mixture on one half of the upward-facing side. Evenly top avocado with 2 tablespoons cheese, followed by the chicken, bacon, and cooked veggies. Top with ranch mixture and remaining 2 tablespoons cheese.
- If needed, clean skillet. Re-spray skillet and return to medium-high heat. Place the half-loaded tortilla flat in the skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Fold the bare half of the tortilla over the filling with a spatula and press down lightly to seal. Carefully flip and cook until crispy, about 3 minutes.
- Slice into wedges, and if you like, serve or top with sour cream and salsa!
Last weekend, for the games, I made a bunch of Mexican type of appetizers for my DS, his girlfriend Kristin and myself. My son is not a fan of anything with avocado, so Kristin and I split this quesadilla. I made my own ranch with the "Hidden Valley Ranch" mix you can buy. I don't use or keep turkey bacon, so I used regular in this recipe. For the chicken, I grilled it using the recipe I posted for Carrabba's Chicken Marsala, but just the olive oil and spice mixture. We both just joined WW's online and this will be a repeat for me for lunch. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe. Made for Photo Tag Game.