1/1 Photo of Hungry Girl Club Quesadilla
So tasty but so easy on the calories and fat. This is 8 Weight Watchers points plus and so worth it! This is good for lunch or a quick dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fat free ranch dressing
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 ounce avocado, mashed (about 1 tbsp.)
- 1 dash each chili powder, ground cumin, and garlic powder
- 1 medium-large high-fiber flour tortilla (with 110 calories or less, like the kind by La Tortilla Factory)
- 1/4 cup fat-free cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and chopped
- 2 slices turkey bacon, cooked crisp
- nonfat sour cream, salsa
- 1Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Cook and stir onion and pepper until softened, 3 - 5 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, mix ranch dressing with hot sauce. In another small bowl, mix avocado with chili powder, ground cumin, and garlic powder.
- 3Lay tortilla flat and spread avocado mixture on one half of the upward-facing side. Evenly top avocado with 2 tablespoons cheese, followed by the chicken, bacon, and cooked veggies. Top with ranch mixture and remaining 2 tablespoons cheese.
- 4If needed, clean skillet. Re-spray skillet and return to medium-high heat. Place the half-loaded tortilla flat in the skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Fold the bare half of the tortilla over the filling with a spatula and press down lightly to seal. Carefully flip and cook until crispy, about 3 minutes.
- 5Slice into wedges, and if you like, serve or top with sour cream and salsa!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungry Girl Club Quesadilla
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 242.4
- Calories from Fat 127
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 62.1 mg
- Sodium 580.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 17.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
high-fiber flour tortillas
fat-free cheddar cheese