Recipe by SusieQusie
A twist on the ubiquitous Weight Watcher's brownie recipe
Top Review by Cadillacgirl
This was delicious! Made it for a girls night and we ate a rather substantial amount of the pan, with the remainder finished by my boyfriend for breakfast! It was super moist too - only change was I couldn't find SF vanilla coffee creamer anywhere, so I used some vanilla carmel that had sugar in it and omitted the splenda.
- 1 (18 ounce) boxpillsbury reduced sugar devils food cake mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 6 ounces fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 1 teaspoon powdered french vanilla fat free non-dairy coffee creamer (see note)
- 2 tablespoons warm water (see note)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a 9" X 13" baking pan by coating it with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix and pumpkin. Stir until completely blended (the mixture will remain very thick). Using a spatula, spread batter into pan and set aside. (I sprayed my spatula with PAM to make this a little easier.).
- Dissolve powdered coffee creamer in the water. Combine softened cream cheese with Splenda, coffee-creamer mixture, and vanilla extract. Mix vigorously until completely blended, smooth and lump-free.
- Spoon cheesecake mixture over the brownie batter, and use a knife to swirl it into the batter. (Don't worry if your swirl isn't perfect -- your brownies will taste delicious no matter what!)
- Place pan in the oven, and bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Allow to cool, and then cut into 16 pieces.
- **NOTE** - If you have liquid sugar free/fat free coffee creamer, use 2 tablespoons, omitting the powdered creamer and water.