Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A Hungry Girl Alternative to Full Fat Buffalo Chicken Dip.... You won't miss the fat! PER SERVING (1/15th of recipe, about 1/4 cup): 68 calories, 1.5g fat, 616mg sodium, 2g carbs, 0g fiber, 1g sugars, 10g protein -- POINTS® value 1*
- 2 (10 ounce) cans chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat free cream cheese, softened-
- 1⁄2 cup frank's redhot original cayenne pepper sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup fat free ranch dressing
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and stir until smooth. Mix in Frank's RedHot, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing, and yogurt. Stir in chicken until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture evenly into a deep 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes, or until mixture is heated through. Stir well and enjoy!
- P.S. We love dipping carrot sticks and red bell pepper chunks into this dip, but we've also dunked baked tortilla chips into it and used it as a sandwich spread!
- HG Alternative! To make this dish FAST, skip the oven altogether. Prepare dip according to the directions, but in a microwave-safe dish. Then microwave uncovered on high for 5 minutes (stopping and stirring halfway through cooking), or until hot.
This is really good. I make it in my crockpot and take it to potlucks with whole wheat crackers and people are amazed by the taste and they never even know that it is so low calorie. Even my kids and husband love this.
This is amazing.... My guests go crazy when I have this. Does not taste diet. No one will know. Use less hot sauce if you want it less spicy... Love it!!!
Made this for Superbowl. Halved the recipe and replaced Greek Yogurt with FF sour cream. Added some garlic powder and green onions. The half recipe fits perfectly in a Mini Dipper crock pot. Very tasty and super easy.