Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The pudding should be a product like Jell-o sugar-free chocolate pudding snacks (60 calories each). I used a 5-grain cereal instead of old-fashioned oats and dark chocolate sugar-free pudding. Cold oatmeal was okay, but next time I will not chill the oatmeal and have a warm parfait -- afterall warm pudding is so good, why not give it a try?
- 78.07 ml old fashioned oats
- 1 g packet sugar substitute
- 0.59 ml salt
- 177.44 ml unsweetened fat-free almond milk
- 177.44 ml water
- 1.23 ml vanilla extract
- 0.59 ml cinnamon
- 80 g bananas, sliced
- 106 g container sugar-free chocolate pudding
- 4.92 ml semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Prepare oatmeal 1-2 hours ahead of time.
- Combine oats, sweetener, and salt in a small nonstick pot. Add almond milk and water. Bring to a boil, then simmer for 9 minutes. Stir often until thick and creamy. Add vanilla and cinnamon. Cool slightly then transfer to a bowl and refrigerate until chilled. Minimum of 90 minutes or overnight.
- Assemble Parfait: Add half the oatmeal to a tall glass. Top with half of the pudding and half of the banana slices. Repeat oatmeal, pudding, banana. Top with chocolate chips.