Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
This is about one of the most interesting recipes I'm posting. This is from the book:Natural Beauty At Home by Janice Cox. This book mentioned for this recipe that a very long time ago in Hungary there lived a queen named Maria who was known for her beauty and love of fragrance. Legend has it that she developed a fragrant orange water to entice and tantalise her many suitors. One 18 year old Polish king became so enamored with her that he proposed marriage to her. She was 72 that time!!
- 1⁄8 teaspoon orange oil or 1⁄8 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon bergamot oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lavender oil
- 1⁄2 cup vodka
- 1⁄8 teaspoon glycerine or 1⁄8 teaspoon castor oil or 1⁄8 teaspoon cornflour or 1⁄8 teaspoon cornstarch or 1⁄8 teaspoon orrisroot powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything together in a glass or ceramic container.
- Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
- Place in a cool and dark place.
- Let it sit for 1 week before using.
- To use: Spray onto your skin (that's they say the best way to apply a scent) or use your fingers to dab them on, especially at the pulse points (behind the ears, wrists, knees and inside the elbows).