This is about one of the most interesting recipes I'm posting. This is from the book:Natural Beauty At Home by Janice Cox. This book mentioned for this recipe that a very long time ago in Hungary there lived a queen named Maria who was known for her beauty and love of fragrance. Legend has it that she developed a fragrant orange water to entice and tantalise her many suitors. One 18 year old Polish king became so enamored with her that he proposed marriage to her. She was 72 that time!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix everything together in a glass or ceramic container.
- 2Cover with a lid or plastic wrap.
- 3Place in a cool and dark place.
- 4Let it sit for 1 week before using.
- 5To use: Spray onto your skin (that's they say the best way to apply a scent) or use your fingers to dab them on, especially at the pulse points (behind the ears, wrists, knees and inside the elbows).
Nutritional Facts for Hungary Water
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.2
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: