1 1/2 pound loaf
- 264.98 ml water
- 22.18 ml unsalted butter, melted
- 709.77 ml bread flour
- 22.18 ml sugar
- 14.79 ml gluten
- 12.32 ml fennel seeds
- 7.39 ml salt
- 9.85 ml fast rising yeast (or2 1/2 t. bread machine yeast)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all the ingredients in the pan according to the order in the manufacturer's instructions.
- Set crust on medium and program for the Basic cycle; press Start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.