Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
This is a Weight Watchers recipe. It's only 2 pts per serving!
Top Review by Susie D
I too ended up making this in a saute pan rather than steaming in the microwave. It was ready quickly and tasted great. The colors were pretty and I loved the crispness of the veggies. Made for ZWT4.
- 1 cup red potatoes, halved and sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup onion, quartered and sliced
- 1 teaspoon sun-dried tomato, rehydrated and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Butter Buds (or other butter flavoured granules)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Add a bit of water to a microwavable bowl with a steamer basket.
- Place potatoes and beans in the steamer basket.
- Cover and microwave for 3 minutes on High.
- Allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- Add the onion and microwave for another minute.
- Allow to stand for 1 minute.
- Place cooked veggies in a bowl (discard the water).
- Add the tomato, parsley, olive oil, butter buds and paprika.
- Toss well to combine all ingredients.
- Serve immediately.