1/2 Photos of Hungarian Style Potatoes & Green Beans
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
This is a Weight Watchers recipe. It's only 2 pts per serving!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup red potatoes, halved and sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup onion, quartered and sliced
- 1 teaspoon sun-dried tomato, rehydrated and chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Butter Buds (or other butter flavoured granules)
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1Add a bit of water to a microwavable bowl with a steamer basket.
- 2Place potatoes and beans in the steamer basket.
- 3Cover and microwave for 3 minutes on High.
- 4Allow to stand for 2 minutes.
- 5Add the onion and microwave for another minute.
- 6Allow to stand for 1 minute.
- 7Place cooked veggies in a bowl (discard the water).
- 8Add the tomato, parsley, olive oil, butter buds and paprika.
- 9Toss well to combine all ingredients.
- 10Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungarian Style Potatoes & Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.7
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: