Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
I have this before, and got it from a co-worker. You might want to cut the garlic to 1 teaspoon instead of 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic. A great slow cooker recipe.
- 2 lbs boneless short ribs
- 1 cup pearl barley
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons prepared minced garlic
- 2 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, drained
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients listed above.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours, or on high for 4 1/2-5 hours.