Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 teaspoons Hungarian paprika
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 teaspoon capers, Mashed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard, Dry
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons green onions, Chopped,Use All
- Strain the cottage cheese in a colander to remove the excess water then cream in a blender or food processor or with an electric mixer.
- Put into a bowl and add the paprika, caraway seeds, capers, mustard and green onion.
- Blend all of the ingredients together until almost smooth.
- Blend in the sour cream.
- Cover and chill.
- SUGGESTED DIPPERS: Chicken, String Beans, Cherry Tomatoes, Chili Peppers